The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Not more than 50 years old
• Bachelor degree holder
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Willing to do fieldwork
• With at least 3-5 years of experience as Marketing Manager
Interested applicants may contact this number for more inquiries – 09175418920 Jess (HR/Talent Acquisition Assistant)